Jade plant is a great choice for all gardeners. A very hardy plant, jade succulent cuttings requires almost zero maintenance and minimal water. Simply stick the cuttings into well-draining soil, and provide sunlight, protection from hard frost, and keep the soil moist. After the cuttings have rooted the established jade plants require less water. You can observe C. ovata shrink during drought and swell when re-hydrated. Jade reproduces readily from cuttings, but plants also produce dense clusters of white, star-shaped blossoms in the winter.
Jade succulent pant, or Crassula ovata makes a great indoor potted plant or outdoor potted or in ground shrub. Its beautiful shiny leaves sprout from thick branches and can flush red at the edges when exposed to direct sun. Jade is native to South Africa and Mozambique where it grows en masses on rocky slopes, reaching up to 8-feet tall. If growing Indoors or in small pots the jade plant will remain small bonsai size.
- Included: 6 Jade Cutting (ships via USPS)
- Colors: Green,Red
- Bloom: White
- Cold Hardiness: Zone 9
- Recommended Light Conditions: Low Indoor Light, Filtered / Partial Sun
- Maximum Height: Over 12″
- Growth Habit: Vertical Grower / Tall Stem, Shrub
- Seasonality: Blooms in Fall / Winter
- Easy to Root and Propagate new Jade Plants
- Place in well draining soil, and water reguarly until roots are established.
- Dimensions: Each cutting is 6-10 inch long (set of 6 cuttings)
- Weight: 2 lbs
There are no reviews yet.