- With boards that are unsanded and thinner than our Original and Premium lines, our Value raised garden beds allow you to have a beautiful garden without the premium price.
- Easy assembly required. Uses dovetail interlocking joints, which makes assembly a breeze. Each board slides into the corner posts without tools to form a secure open-bottom garden frame. Every corner post is routed on all four sides for easy assembly and expansion. The decorative tops can be added to each post using a screwdriver.
- Our Value line of garden beds can be connected or stacked with other Value beds and add-on parts to create the grand garden of your dreams.
- Cedar is resistant to rot and insects, making it the perfect choice for your garden. Left organic, the wood will weather nicely to a silver-gray color over time. To preserve the wood apply a seal or stain of your choice.
- Each board is 1/2 inch thick and 3.5 inches in height. The routed corner posts are 1.5 inches square and come with 2.5-inch-square decorative tops.
- Dimensions: 96 x 24 x 10.5H inches
- Weight: 30 lbs
There’s never been a better time to start growing your own organic veggies. Grow time. The 2 ft x 8 ft Chemical Free Made in USA Cedar Raised Garden Bed allows you to easily build and yield a successful garden without a premium price. The boards, corner posts and caps are thinner than our original models and are solid enough to support a thriving garden. Simply slide the boards into the corner posts for a secure garden frame. Can be connected or stacked to create the garden of your dreams. Set the frame on any level outdoor space, add soil and plants or seeds, and begin growing the garden of your dreams. Soil needed: 14.5 cu./ft. The raised bed allows you to create an open-bottom frame to support your garden. Raised garden beds give your plants the room they need to grow in the location of your choice. Our cedar frame is made in the USA of North American Cedar and left untreated, which means it is organic and safe to grow vegetables, herbs, and fruits in.